Video Marketing Professional
Capabilities and Accomplishments
- Planned, filmed, designed, edited and produced video products for numerous clients to showcase and promote their businesses, including Netherworld Haunted House with over 40,000 annual attendees.
- Created television commercials to be broadcast on XFINITY/Comcast and submitted extensive raw footage to The Weather Channel, CBS, NBC, CW, and Travel Channel.
- Edited client’s audio tracks to create weekly podcast and developed accompanying videos to publish on YouTube.
- Filmed and developed entertainment and promotional video products for special events including Dragon Con, Bash of the Empire, Wizard’s Ball and Diesel Filling Station’s Zombie Pub Crawl.
- Collaborated with leadership and team members to edit and revise videos, suggest innovative new ideas, solve problems, and achieve company goals.
- Filmed, designed, and created music and wedding videos.
- Launched aggressive marketing campaigns using social media outlets and single-handedly built a fan base of 14,000 on Facebook.
- Promoted and maintained multiple YouTube channels, with select videos reaching over 63,000 views.
- Designed, managed, and maintained multiple websites such as JayPrescott.com and PsychoNetLab.com.
- Excellent proficiency with high-definition video recording and editing.
- Superior ability to craft a storyline to engage and delight the audience.
- Flexibility to either capture spontaneous events or follow predetermined scripts and goals.
- Works efficiently in a fast-paced production environment and consistently submits projects on time or ahead of schedule.
- Superior proficiency with adding and/or editing sound and music.
- Proven success with social media marketing and promotion using Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Expert ability with video editing software such as Vegas Movie Studio13 – 17 Platinum, Vegas Pro 18 and video equipment, including: camcorders (Sony, Canon, GoPro), wireless microphones, gimbal, video for low-lighting conditions and infrared night vision.
Relevant Work Experience
- Owner, Jay Prescott Videography, Atlanta, GA 2013 – Present
- Official Videographer, Netherworld Haunted House, 2009 – Present
- Stone Mountain, GA
- Owner, J&J Films, Grayson, GA 1999 – 2012
- Senior Videographer, Chambers of Terror, Norcross, GA 1998 – 2005
References –– Ben Armstrong, Billy Messina, Mike Dooley, and Julie Nelson
Download: Jay Prescott Resume